1. Watching her go outside to help her brother in an unfairly matched game of hide and seek.
2. Having no soccer practice and getting dinner on the table at a decent time.
3. Someone who can get the T.P. for me when I am stuck without.
4. Jammin to music in the car.
5. Hearing the upbeat music of the Wii game she has decided to play NON STOP.
6. Having help buckling 2 car seats and a booster seat.
7. Having her amazed and complimenting my card writing skills:)
8. We are looking forward to LTC, and if she wasn't in it we wouldn't be apart of it.
9. Giving each other knowing looks during a really boring video.
10. Finally waking her up w/hugs and kisses (even though I was informed she is to old for that).
11. I know the title says 10 but I didn't want to take any out and 11 is not as catchy.......Seeing Aspen and Matthew get along so well.
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
I thought after 10 years together I knew my husband pretty well. He surprised me the other day when he told me he was writing a poem about our son. I was like wow. I looked on the computer for it tonight and I cried:) The title is Loving Him the Matthew. It talks about some of the things they do. How did I end up so blessed?