Friday, October 22, 2010

To do lists

I have not been the kind of blogger I would like to be. I would like to post at least three to four times a week. Not three to four times a month. There, it is out in the open. I find if I write things down I do them. I will add it to my to do list:) I have to admit I am a list person. I make a list everyday and love the feeling of crossing tasks off my list. Shane is a list person too. We buy notebooks during back to school time. We easily go through ten to twelve notebooks a year! So blogging will be added to my list.
Back to my Yankees game:)

P.S. I love doing a spell check and seeing I have no words to fix!

2 comments:

Kay said...

My one advice to you is to not let blogging become a job. I have to guard myself against it. Right now... it really is just for fun that I'm posting everyday, just to see if I can. I don't know how long I can keep it up. It's a challenge, but I'm retired.

Eventually, I'll probably give it a rest. We'll see. I started doing the Sky Watch meme until it became a pressure situation for me constantly trying to find a sky picture every Friday. Finally, my daughter said, "Stop it!" That was great and I stopped doing it. I just have to watch myself.

Anonymous said...

For me, blogging is effortless. I love to write, and topics always seem to appear for me to write about.

I am a list person, too. I write notes to myself on post-its and stick them to my computer hutch, where I will see them every day, all day.