Friday, October 7, 2011

Blank Piece of Paper

After not blogging for a while starting back up is kind of like looking at a blank piece of paper. Like getting ready to start a paper for class and not being able to get those first few sentences out.

I can't believe it is October already! This summer went to fast! The house is almost finished being decorated for Halloween. All I have left is hanging a cauldron and lights. Shane hangs Christmas lights and any other holiday is up to me. So I will hang them today.

Last night Matthew twisted my arm and forced me to go for a walk with him after dinner around the neighborhood. Not really all he said was please:) It was nice. Since it was dark my 7 year old son insisted on holding my hand. I liked that. Not many times anymore does he request my hand. We talked about school, the stars, the moon and of course Halloween. We even went out of our way to see a house with lots of items on display. I would like to make this a part of our routine. I don't want to miss out!

When we came home Aspen was outside doing homework and what not. I like this time of year. It is a little cooler and the mosquitoes are not as bad. I do dread the cold that is coming though. I hate winter! Even the mild winters in South Carolina.  Brrr I just got a chill thinking about winter. LOL
 
 Well there it is: my first blog post after months! A little all over but hey, you have to start somewhere!

No comments: