Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas Card Pictures

I had visions of my kids dressed in red and green with big smiles on their faces! What a beautiful picture that would be in my Christmas cards I am sending out this week. Instead they fought and argued with each other. Pinching each other in between pictures. I caught an eye roll on film as well. Along with some smiles that were so fake, eh I have no witty ending to that sentence! I also got some sighs and other noises I don't know how to type:) I ended up going with the second picture I took. Second out of nine pictures! Yes nine! From the way the kids were behaving I bet you thought I took a hundred!
There they are my non holiday color, one of them with a fake smile kids! Guess what? Even if it didn't go as planned I still love them to pieces!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This picture is priceless. Very nice.

Kay said...

This is a gorgeous photo!!! I must have taken two rolls of film when we used to do the family holiday photo. Gosh, it seems so long ago. Now it's hard to get us all together. No smile looks fake in your photo. You have very beautiful children.