Thursday, December 16, 2010

My Tip Of The Day

     A short quick post today. I want to share this little tip since so many of my friends have sick little ones me included. Matthew has a cough and fever. I hate when the kids are running a fever at night. We usually alternate Tylenol and Motrin. I used to get confused trying to remember which I gave him and what he gets next. Then if Shane was the one who gave him something I would have to wake him up to ask. So now what we do is what he received last gets turned upside down. This morning at 4 he got Tylenol. So that bottle was turned upside down and the Motrin was turned right side up. So I know what he got last and what he can have next. I hope this simple little tip helps other moms in the middle of the night.

1 comment:

Kay said...

Very good! I do something similar with my medications because I do so often forget if I've taken something or not.