Sunday, January 23, 2011

Football and Friends

     Tonight we were invited to a friends house to watch the Steeler/Jets game. It was good company and good food. I brought a veggie platter. Since I am working on losing weight I had to bring something healthy! Also on the menu: chicken bog, veggie pizza, meatballs, spinach dip with chips, more veggies, cake, cupcakes, puppy chow and a brownie cookie cake. It was hard! But I think I did.....terrible! Finger foods are so hard to ignore! I will have to work extra hard tomorrow.
     Now notice the large font size. I knew I couldn't think of much to say on the topic but I am trying to blog more often:) Is the larger font deceiving?
    

3 comments:

Kay said...

Geee... it never occurred to me that you could change the font size on individual posts. I'm having trouble with blogger right now so maybe I shouldn't tamper much with my blog.

It's always hard to avoid those finger yummies.

Melissa said...

Kay your not alone. My computer froze when I was trying to comment on your Nook post.

Anonymous said...

"puppy chow" -- what the...???